Fixes an item
- The pinned item loses the ability to be moved or scaled by touching.
- The movement according to the set[Track]keeps at a constant speed.
- It does not move even if it makes contact with a[Teleported] item.
It is often used when arranging items that become a wall or a floor and is considered an obstacle when it collides with other items or moves with gravity.
Makes an item rotate.
It prevents slipping.
When trying to roll a ball on a tilted floor, if the ball slips easily, it will slow down if you attach[friction] to the floor.
Makes an item heavier.
Items will change in weight depending on their size, but you can make it heavier without changing the size using[Heaviness]. It will be four times heavier for items of the same size.
It prevents the item from colliding with other items.
- It will not be affected by[Gravity][Tilt sensor].
- When moved by using[Force], it will always move at constant speed.
It will not be used for physical behaviors, so it is often used to create mechanisms and controllers for operation.
If an event occurs while[Track] takes place, it pauses and when an event occurs again, it is resumed instead of being played from the beginning.
If an event occurs during playback of[Sound], it will not stop and will be played back from the beginning again.
- Automatically generated timing is copied as a target of[Copy] at the start of each scene, when reset as a subject of[Reset].
- Makes the item move along the set trajectory.
- Every time an event occurs, it switches between moving and pausing.
If you set the trajectory faster, it makes the item movement faster.
- The ghost is fired at the set direction and speed and moved at a constant speed.
- The ghost does not collide with other items, and is not affected by[Gravity] or[Tilt sensor].
- The ghost will be a contact trigger against the target item in combination with[Contact], and the trigger ghost disappears.
There is a limit on the number of ghosts displayed in the scene. The number of ghosts of the same item is limited to 10. But the number of allowable items in the scene is limited to (100) + 10 .
Disperses other items.
- Disperses with strong force all the items that are in close proximity of the "bomb".
Even when there is an obstacle between the items, the power is determined only by the distance from the[bomb].
Makes items disappear.
When multiple attributes other than[Disappear] are given, the item disappears after the effects of the other attributes finish.
Generates an event for the target that the item will come in contact with.
Since it is necessary to generate an event between items, the frequency of use is considerably high.
When the event does not occur even if the items touches each other, let's first check if you haven't forgotten the setting of[Contact] or whether the setting direction is reversed.
It generates an event when the condition is satisfied.
- When an event occurs for each target item for the first time, or when a target disappears outside the scene, no target item in the scene is present, and that becomes a condition.
- The event doesn't occur at the same time as the condition was satisfied, it occurs after it.
- Even when the target item is added (reset) in the scene after satisfying the condition, the event occurs every time the condition is satisfied.
- Once the condition is satisfied, the trigger persists, To release it, it is necessary to reset the flagged item or erase it.
Move an item that was touched to the position of the target item.
- Only one target item can be selected.
- The destination of the movement is the center of the target item.
- Pinned items do not move even if an item enters in contact with them.
Since the target item matches the destination of the movement, it will not move even if you touch it.
Please be careful because if there are multiple overlapping items (with complicated paths) at the destination, the execution speed may be delayed.
Force(up, down, right, left)
Move the target item.
- The effect continues as long as the trigger continues.
- When the[Physics disregard] item is targeted, it will move at constant speed.
- Up / down, left / right, attraction, if the repulsive force is pinned, the targeted item moves at constant speed.
- [Rotation] If the item is targeted, it will rotate while accelerating / decelerating.
You can increase the speed by attaching the[Force] in the same direction for multiple items at the same time.
Although it is not limited to this attribute, it is not always necessary to cause an event by touching it or by using a collision between items as a trigger, you can use it like a moving floor or a jump table.
Enlargement / Shrinking
Change the size of the target item.
- The effect continues as long as the trigger continues.
You can change the size faster by giving[Enlarge, Reduce] from multiple items at the same time for one item.
Apply a force to the target item in the direction opposite to the direction of gravity of the scene.
- It is possible to overlap two or more.
- There is no effect when the scene is in the zero gravity state.
- The[Physics disregard] or[Pin] attributes have no effect.
By applying the effect of[Jump] from multiple items at the same time to one item, you can give the jump more power.
It is ineffective for any item when the scene is in the zero gravity state. Regardless of the setting of the gravity of the scene the[Physics disregard] attribute has no effect on the item.
Return the target item to the initial state at the start of the scene.
When you try to reset an item that has already disappeared from the scene, it can not be reset if the number of items in the scene has reached the upper limit.
Combining[Reset] is effective to realize movement that repeats a specific route accurately.
For example, if you try to realize it only with[Track] and[Loop], it becomes difficult to match the start point and the end point of the trajectory and it's important to consider the influence from the other items.
Adds a copy (including attributes) of the target item to the position at the beginning.
It can not be added if items in the scene have reached the limit number.
Depending on how you use it, there are possibilities that multiple items (with complex paths) will overlap, so you need to be careful.
Communicate to any
Generate an event of one of the target items.
- The effect lasts as long as the trigger continues.
- The target items where events occur are randomly chosen.
- The occurrence of the events of the target items is not simultaneous, it occurs at the next action.
It is possible to realize a mechanism to count arbitrary numbers by utilizing the nature that tells events to one item.